Another Award — R.E.A.L.I.T.Y.!
Well, make that two nominations for the same award 🙂 I know it’s been a little while since the nominations, but life’s been a bit busy and I’d not had a chance to really sit down and write.
This time, it is the R.E.A.L.I.T.Y. Blog Award and the trophy(?) looks like this:
In accepting this award, I want to thank:
Jessica a.k.a. Renchick @ http://bandcampstories.wordpress.com, who, when she’s not busy bestowing awards on unsuspecting bloggers, runs a nice and cozy corner of the blogosphere. Great stories, thoughts, and photographs are readily shared by this redhaired generous soul 🙂
- Emi Valdarquis @ http://screwiness-o-rama.com/, who’s currently on the lose somewhere in the Czech Republic, freezing time slices with his camera and serving them to all of us for our enjoyment.
The award rules also require me to provide answers to five questions. When I first looked a the list of questions, it seemed like an easy task, but it took me 7 days and 7 nights to finally come up with my answers:
1) If you could change something what would you change?
The 6 pounds I’ve gained over the last 7 weeks.
2) If you could repeat an age, what age would it be?
3) What one thing really scares you?
Dunno … maybe death by drowning.
4) What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it?
Inner peace. It starts with the belief that I can actually achieve it. Ommm.
5) If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
OK, that was exhausting. Now, on to my 5 nominations … *** drumroll ***
1. JM over at http://littleboxoflight.wordpress.com (A Little Box of Light) — Great varied photography
2. CJP at http://photographybycjp.wordpress.com (Photography of the Outdoors) — Excellent outdoors shots
3. Colorspark at http://colorspark79.wordpress.com/ — Amazing photographs taken all over the world
4. Alex at http://randomizer144.wordpress.com/ (What I See Is What I Shoot) — Impressive shots from Moscow
5. Dan at http://mydaysinfocus.com/ (My Days In Focus) — A great picture a day keeps the doctor away … I think that’s how it goes.
Anyway, thanks again to Jessica and Emi for the honor and pleasure of this nomination.